Husqvarna’s Automower 500 Series offers an innovative solution to your customers commercial lawn maintenance. Each model is quiet, sustainable, and designed for fully independent operation. Features include ultra-silent operation, weather resistance and timer, durable construction for reliable operation, and advanced GPS navigation for total turf coverage. Mower automatically adapts cutting frequency to lawn growth and manages steep slopes up to 45% (24°) with perfect cutting results. Remote control includes theft tracking through Robin Fleet Console on PC/tablet, as well as full mower control and configuration via smartphone. From the world leader in commercial lawn robotics.
Financing is available for this product. Go to our Financing page to apply. When approved, create a shopping cart with only Husqvarna mowers, and select "Financing" at check out.
- Pro user interface
- Interface adapted for professional handling, meaning all settings and controls managed remotely through Husqvarna Fleet Services smartphone app or via PC/tablet. Controls on product; status LED indication and START / STOP functionality. Simplifies use for inexperienced users and minimizes serious impact on the product in case of vandalism.
- Remote object detection
- Built-in sensors using ultrasonic technology helps the mower to detect objects, lowers the speed and avoid hard collisions.
- GPS-assisted navigation
- An onboard GPS system creates a map of the garden, including where the boundary and guide wires are installed. Husqvarna Automower will then register which parts of the garden it has covered and adjusts its mowing pattern accordingly. This will ensure optimized lawn coverage and an excellent cutting result.
- Triple guide wires
- Triple guidewires reduces searching time even if the installation area is really large, complex or divided into several areas.
- Wheel brushes
- Durable interchangeable poly fiber wheel brushes. Keeps the driving wheels clean from clippings and leaves to maintain improved traction.
- Terrain wheels
- Powerful wheels with a coarser and more aggressive tire pattern. Gives better traction and improved performance in slopes and more rough terrain.
- PARK button on charging station
- Just a push on the PARK button to call back the mower to the charging station, in areas like public football pitches, golf courses etc.
- Ultra-silent drive
- Wheel motors with 2 step gearboxes, a new technology that enables ultra-silent drive. Gives an outstanding performance in perceived noise level and enables night time operation or 24/7 mowing in all kind of neighborhoods.
- Electric height adjustment
- The cutting height is swiftly adjusted by the electrically operated height adjustment, easily accessible from the main menu.
- Weather timer
- Adjusts the working time to the lawn’s growth rate, meaning that Husqvarna Automower will maximize its mowing time during periods of strong grass growth. In sunny or dry weather, or late in the season, the mower will spend less time mowing, which decreases wear on lawn and mower.
- Automatic passage handling
- Husqvarna Automower automatically senses narrow passages and finds its way even through the smallest passages. It will vary its route through the passage to avoid unpleasant tracks.
- Manages slopes up to 45%
- Large coarse-tread wheels provide excellent traction even if the surface is slippery. The mower handles slopes up to 45%.
- Remote start points x5
- A uniform cutting result throughout the lawn thanks to the possibility to start the mowing at five different remote locations along the patented guide wire, out from the charging station. The larger grass area, the better and more important with several starting points. With active GPS assisted navigation (specific models), the remote starting points are autoset and manual settings are not needed.
- Flexible charging station
- Enables flexible placement of the charging station in the garden which simplifies the installation and secures reliable docking every time.
- Balance control
- For silent and trouble-free operation it automatically detects imbalance in the cutting system. Imbalance could be caused by missing, double mounted or damaged blades.
- Spiral cutting
- Automatic cutting functionality to even out grass height differences. Cutting disc sensors detect whether the mower enters area with higher grass and switches cutting technology to systematic spiral pattern.
- Replaceable top covers
- Interchangeable top cover. Available in Husqvarna orange and granite grey.
- Front bumper
- Rubber-made front bumper makes the mower more restistant to recurrent collisions with trees, shrubs and other objects within the installation.
- Robotic lawn mowing is all about reliability. Husqvarna has during 25 years of development refined its mower concept to achieve the highest level of reliability, quality and cutting result, with a minimum of assistance.
- Better lawn appearance
- Husqvarna Automower uses a free movement pattern and razor-sharp blades to cut the grass evenly from all directions, ensuring an even, carpet-like appearance. Plus, Automower works like a mulching mower, fertilizing the turf with tiny clippings.
- Thanks to its unique cutting system, Automower works extremely discreet and quiet and just when you want.
- Unique cutting system
- Husqvarna Automower cuts just a little but frequently, which assures a nice and healthy lawn. It is equipped with sharp razor-like blades made of strong carbon steel mounted on a robust cutting disc system. This provides for efficient operation and extremely low energy consumption.
- No emissions
- Automower is electrically powered and produces no harmful emissions.
- Theft protection by alarm/PIN code
- Different level theft protection for high security. If the mower carried away a high-sounding alarm starts and can only be deactivated with the mower's unique PIN code.
- Automatic charging
- When Automower needs more power, it finds its own way back to the charging station.
- Low energy consumption
- Efficient energy management means low energy consumption, allowing Automower to operate at a fraction of the cost of conventional lawnmowers.
- With the easily programmable weekly timer function, it is possible to precisely schedule time intervals for Automower to work.
- Lift & Tilt sensors
- If Automower is lifted off the ground or tips over, the cutting automatically shuts off. In addition, the blades are rotating far from the outer edge of the machine. If Automower meets an obstacle it will stop and redirect itself without causing any damage.
- Weather proof
- Automower can be outside around the clock and is designed to function properly and unattended regardless of the weather conditions. Automower is built to withstand the harsh Nordic climate without any problems.
|Working area capacity (±20)
|Maximum slope performance inside installation
|Maximum slope performance at boundary
|Area capacity per hour
|Product size, LxWxH
||28.3 x 22.0 x 12.2 in
|Typical mow time on one charge
|Typical charging time
||3 pivoting razor blades
|Cutting height, min-max
|GPS Theft tracking
||Professional user interface