Husqvarna’s Automower 500 Series offers an innovative solution to your customers commercial lawn maintenance. Each model is quiet, sustainable, and designed for fully independent operation. Features include ultra-silent operation, weather resistance and timer, durable construction for reliable operation, and advanced GPS navigation for total turf coverage. Mower automatically adapts cutting frequency to lawn growth and manages steep slopes up to 45% (24°) with perfect cutting results. Remote control includes theft tracking through Robin Fleet Console on PC/tablet, as well as full mower control and configuration via smartphone. From the world leader in commercial lawn robotics.
Financing is available for this product. Go to our Financing page to apply. When approved, create a shopping cart with only Husqvarna mowers, and select "Financing" at check out.
- Pro user interface
- Interface adapted for professional handling, meaning all settings and controls managed remotely through Husqvarna Fleet Services smartphone app or via PC/tablet. Controls on product; status LED indication and START / STOP functionality. Simplifies use for inexperienced users and minimizes serious impact on the product in case of vandalism.
- Remote object detection
- Built-in sensors using ultrasonic technology helps the mower to detect objects, lowers the speed and avoid hard collisions.
- Patented Features
- Exclusive technology you can't find anywhere else including GPS-assisted navigation, automatic passage handling and electric height adjustment. Plus our patented guide wires that extend from the charging station so the mower can find its way back efficiently.
- Triple guide wires
- Triple guidewires reduces searching time even if the installation area is really large, complex or divided into several areas.
- Wheel brushes
- Durable interchangeable poly fiber wheel brushes. Keeps the driving wheels clean from clippings and leaves to maintain improved traction.
- Terrain wheels
- Powerful wheels with a coarser and more aggressive tire pattern. Gives better traction and improved performance in slopes and more rough terrain.
- PARK button on charging station
- Just a push on the PARK button to call back the mower to the charging station, in areas like public football pitches, golf courses etc.
- Superior Connectivity
- Make Automower part of your smart home with Amazon Alexa and Google Home. You have complete control of your mowers settings and schedule right from your phone.
- Ultra-silent drive
- Wheel motors with 2 step gearboxes, a new technology that enables ultra-silent drive. Gives an outstanding performance in perceived noise level and enables night time operation or 24/7 mowing in all kind of neighborhoods.
- Electric height adjustment
- The cutting height is swiftly adjusted by the electrically operated height adjustment, easily accessible from the main menu.
- Weather timer
- Adjusts the working time to the lawn’s growth rate, meaning that Husqvarna Automower will maximize its mowing time during periods of strong grass growth. In sunny or dry weather, or late in the season, the mower will spend less time mowing, which decreases wear on lawn and mower.
- Automatic passage handling
- Husqvarna Automower automatically senses narrow passages and finds its way even through the smallest passages. It will vary its route through the passage to avoid unpleasant tracks.
- Manages slopes up to 45%
- Large coarse-tread wheels provide excellent traction even if the surface is slippery. The mower handles slopes up to 45%.
- Remote start points x5
- A uniform cutting result throughout the lawn thanks to the possibility to start the mowing at five different remote locations along the patented guide wire, out from the charging station. The larger grass area, the better and more important with several starting points. With active GPS assisted navigation (specific models), the remote starting points are autoset and manual settings are not needed.
- Flexible charging station
- Enables flexible placement of the charging station in the garden which simplifies the installation and secures reliable docking every time.
- Balance control
- For silent and trouble-free operation it automatically detects imbalance in the cutting system. Imbalance could be caused by missing, double mounted or damaged blades.
- Spiral & Spot Cutting
- Spiral Cutting is an enabled feature that allows cutting disc sensors to detect when the mower enters an area with higher grass. Once detected, it switches cutting technology to a systematic spiral pattern until the grass height is even. Spot cutting can be used when you have an area of longer grass you manually want to cut. For example, if you move a piece of lawn furniture you can place the mower where it once was, enable spot cutting and when it's done, Automower will move on to the rest of your lawn.
- Replaceable top covers
- Interchangeable top cover. Available in Husqvarna orange and granite grey.
- Front bumper
- Rubber-made front bumper makes the mower more restistant to recurrent collisions with trees, shrubs and other objects within the installation.
- Built-in Theft Protection
- To reduce risk of theft, an alarm sounds if the mower is lifted and can only be deactivated with your unique PIN code. Additionally, GPS enabled tracking allows you to view your mower's location at all times.
- Robotic lawn mowing is all about reliability. Husqvarna has during 25 years of development refined its mower concept to achieve the highest level of reliability, quality and cutting result, with a minimum of assistance.
- Better lawn appearance
- Husqvarna Automower uses a free movement pattern and razor-sharp blades to cut the grass evenly from all directions, ensuring an even, carpet-like appearance. Plus, Automower works like a mulching mower, fertilizing the turf with tiny clippings.
- Thanks to its unique cutting system, Automower is extremely quiet. It operates between 50-60 decibels which is quieter than your average conversation.
- Unique Cutting System
- Automower is equipped with 3 razor-like blades made of carbon steel mounted on a robust cutting disc system. Automower cuts a little grass at a time, but frequently. The tiny clippings are recycled into the turf as a natural fertilizer resulting in a healthier looking lawn.
- No emissions
- Automower is electrically powered and produces no harmful emissions.
- Built-in Theft Protection
- To reduce risk of theft, an alarm sounds if the mower is lifted and can only be deactivated with your unique PIN code.
- Automatic charging
- When Automower needs more power, it finds its own way back to the charging station.
- Energy Efficient
- Automower is battery powered which uses minimal energy. It requires no oil or gas, therefore, emits no harmful emissions or fumes. When Automower detects low battery, it automatically returns to the charging station to recharge.
- With the easily programmable weekly timer function, it is possible to precisely schedule time intervals for Automower to work.
- Safety & Collision Sensors
- Automower is designed with safety in mind. The central placement of the cutting disc provides wide space between the blades and the outer body of the mower. Additionally, the blades instantly stop and retract inward as soon as the mower is lifted, or an object is detected thanks to built-in collision sensors.
- Weather Resilient
- Automower is water resistent and can mow the lawn even when it is raining. You can use the weather timer setting to adjust mowing frequency based on rate of grass growth. During periods of strong growth the mower will cut more frequently, and during periods of slow growth (i.e. dry or late season) the mower will spend less time mowing.
|Working area capacity (±20)
|Maximum slope performance at boundary
|Area capacity per hour
|Product size length
|Product size width
|Product size height
|Typical charging time
||3 pivoting razor blades
|Cutting height, min (approximate)
|Cutting height, max (approximate)
|Typical mow time on one charge
|GPS Theft tracking