Meet Automower 450XH, a smart home robotic mower that will give your customers the perfect lawn 24/7. If you service a medium or large-sized yard up to 1.25 acres, Automower 450XH is the innovative solution you've been waiting for. Cuts up to 3.6" for longer grass types. Featuring cutting-edge technology and an intuitive interface, Automower is the world’s most capable robotic mower. Obstacles and tight spaces are no sweat. And thanks to its weather resistance, Automower works in the rain, too. Plus, as a premium Automower model in the X-Line Series, the 450XH comes with Automower Connect, featuring GPS navigation and theft tracking, along with the special X-Line design, including LED headlights, rubber front bumper and specially painted wheel caps.
Financing is available for this product. Go to our Financing page to apply. When approved, create a shopping cart with only Husqvarna mowers, and select "Financing" at check out.
- Patented Features
- Exclusive technology you can't find anywhere else including GPS-assisted navigation, automatic passage handling and electric height adjustment. Plus our patented guide wires that extend from the charging station so the mower can find its way back efficiently.
- Premium X-Line Features
- Automower is small and compact but loaded with durability features like the rubber-made front bumper, large coarse-tread wheels that handle slopes up to 40%, LED headlights, and a built in high-resolution display.
- Superior Connectivity
- All Automower Connect equipped robotic mowers are compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home. This means all you need to do is give your smart speaker a voice command, and Husqvarna Automower will jump to the task. You can execute the most common commands such as start, stop, park and get status updates from your mower by simply asking your voice assistant.
- Remote object detection
- Built-in sensors using ultrasonic technology helps the mower to detect objects, lowers the speed and avoid hard collisions.
- Ultra-silent drive
- Wheel motors with 2 step gearboxes, a new technology that enables ultra-silent drive. Gives an outstanding performance in perceived noise level and enables night time operation or 24/7 mowing in all kind of neighborhoods.
- Triple guide wires
- Triple guidewires reduces searching time even if the installation area is really large, complex or divided into several areas.
- Electric height adjustment
- The cutting height is swiftly adjusted by the electrically operated height adjustment, easily accessible from the main menu.
- Weather timer
- Adjusts the working time to the lawn’s growth rate, meaning that Husqvarna Automower will maximize its mowing time during periods of strong grass growth. In sunny or dry weather, or late in the season, the mower will spend less time mowing, which decreases wear on lawn and mower.
- Automatic passage handling
- Husqvarna Automower automatically senses narrow passages and finds its way even through the smallest passages. It will vary its route through the passage to avoid unpleasant tracks.
- Manages slopes up to 45%
- Large coarse-tread wheels provide excellent traction even if the surface is slippery. The mower handles slopes up to 45%.
- Remote start points x5
- A uniform cutting result throughout the lawn thanks to the possibility to start the mowing at five different remote locations along the patented guide wire, out from the charging station. The larger grass area, the better and more important with several starting points. With active GPS assisted navigation (specific models), the remote starting points are autoset and manual settings are not needed.
- Flexible charging station placement
- Enables flexible placement of the charging station in the garden which simplifies the installation and secures reliable docking every time.
- Balance control
- For silent and trouble-free operation it automatically detects imbalance in the cutting system. Imbalance could be caused by missing, double mounted or damaged blades.
- Spiral & Spot Cutting
- Spiral Cutting is an enabled feature that allows cutting disc sensors to detect when the mower enters an area with higher grass. Once detected, it switches cutting technology to a systematic spiral pattern until the grass height is even. Spot cutting can be used when you have an area of longer grass you manually want to cut. For example, if you move a piece of lawn furniture you can place the mower where it once was, enable spot cutting and when it's done, Automower will move on to the rest of your lawn.
- Spot cutting
- Special mode to quickly mow a limited area of longer grass. This is especially useful for areas beneath for example garden furniture, once the furniture is removed. Place the mower in the desired area and choose Spot cutting mode. The mower will mow in tight spirals and when finished resume in automatic mode.
- Makes life easier when sharing one mower on numerous locations. With personal names on each profile and installation it is easy to switch between different setups.
- Replaceable top covers
- Make your mower unique and personal by changing the colour of the top cover. Available in polar white, Husqvarna orange or in the standard colour granite grey.
- Graphic menu display, large-sized
- High resolution, large-sized display with clear and intuitive graphic menu structure. Easy and pleasant to use. Self explaining set-up for convenient programming of the individual settings.
- Front bumper
- Rubber-made front bumper makes the mower more restistant to recurrent collisions with trees, shrubs and other objects within the installation.
- Built-in Theft Protection
- To reduce risk of theft, an alarm sounds if the mower is lifted and can only be deactivated with your unique PIN code. Additionally, GPS enabled tracking allows you to view your mower's location at all times.
- Robotic lawn mowing is all about reliability. Husqvarna has during 25 years of development refined its mower concept to achieve the highest level of reliability, quality and cutting result, with a minimum of assistance.
- Thanks to its unique cutting system, Automower is extremely quiet. It operates between 50-60 decibels which is quieter than your average conversation.
- Unique Cutting System
- Automower is equipped with 3 razor-like blades made of carbon steel mounted on a robust cutting disc system. Automower cuts a little grass at a time, but frequently. The tiny clippings are recycled into the turf as a natural fertilizer resulting in a healthier looking lawn.
- No emissions
- Because it is electrically powered, Automower produces no harmful emissions.
- Automatic charging
- When Automower needs more power, it finds its own way back to the charging station.
- Energy Efficient
- Automower is battery powered which uses minimal energy. It requires no oil or gas, therefore, emits no harmful emissions or fumes. When Automower detects low battery, it automatically returns to the charging station to recharge.
- You decide what mowing schedule works best for your lifestyle and lawn. Whether it's every day or 3 nights a week, you're in control.
- Safety & Collision Sensors
- Automower is designed with safety in mind. The central placement of the cutting disc provides wide space between the blades and the outer body of the mower. Additionally, the blades instantly stop and retract inward as soon as the mower is lifted, or an object is detected thanks to built-in collision sensors.
- Weather Resilient
- Automower is water resistent and can mow the lawn even when it is raining. You can use the weather timer setting to adjust mowing frequency based on rate of grass growth. During periods of strong growth the mower will cut more frequently, and during periods of slow growth (i.e. dry or late season) the mower will spend less time mowing.
|Lawn Size (±20)
|Maximum slope performance at boundary
|Area capacity per hour
|Product size length
|Product size width
|Product size height
|Typical charging time
||3 pivoting razor blades
|Cutting height, min (approximate)
|Cutting height, max (approximate)
|Typical mow time on one charge
|GPS Theft tracking